Thursday 14 January 2010

Agile Testing




There's lots of talk about Agile at the moment, well, that's what it seems to me. When I first read the Agile manifesto, I got a big surprise... it was all sooo obvious! Of course people are more important! Of course working software is more important! Etc!
Now that I've calmed down and read up more about it, I think Agile is great and can't wait to get involved in an Agile project. Although, I'm slightly suspicious that it's always spelt with a capital a!

1 comment:

  1. We work agile for 5 years now and it would be cool to have a better relationship between testers and developers. I observe that a mind change to work more cooperative than having battles will only happen on an individual base and can not be achieved by just changing the development process.

    ReplyDelete