Tuesday 11 May 2010

A Test Presentation


I’ll be watching/attending a couple of presentations tomorrow (Wednesday, 12th May). First, the webinar for the EuroStar programme announcement, there’s a free ticket for the conference up for grabs! Second, I’ll be attending my first London Test Gathering organised by Tony Bruce. Michael Bolton will be speaking there, so should be good, I’m looking forward to it.


Also, a special mention to Karen Selby who had the original idea for today’s cartoon. Karen and I have been co-managing the testing group for a number of years at my current place of work, and if I may say so myself, we’ve been doing a grand job!

2 comments:

  1. True, true, true! ;-)
    But for most issues mentioned not only for testing presentations... I think most things can be generalized to all kind of meetings/ presentations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christian,
    Yeah, apart from the presenter, the cartoon could be any other kind of presentation.
    I do have a few other cartoons that are also generic. For this one, I did wonder if I should make it more tester-centric. I thought of adding an agile tester who refuses to sit down and an exploratory tester who keeps interrupting to ask questions, but neither of these felt right for the cartoon.

    ReplyDelete